- Socioeconomic inequalities in unhealthy lifestyles in low- and middle-income countries
- How do combinations of unhealthy behaviors relate to attitudinal factors and subjective health among the adult population in the Netherlands?
- The Healthy Aging Index analyzed over 15 years in the general population: The Doetinchem Cohort Study
- Mixed evidence for the compression of morbidity hypothesis for smoking elimination—a systematic literature review
- Cliëntgebonden samenwerking over organisatiegrenzen heen: Verpleegkundige voelt zich onvoldoende competent
- Viewpoints among experts and the public in the Netherlands on including a lifestyle criterion in the healthcare priority setting
- Prevalence and inequality in persistent undiagnosed, untreated, and uncontrolled hypertension: Evidence from a cohort of older Mexicans